Marriage Counseling & Coaching
We offer in-person or online counseling
Looking for marriage counseling or coaching services? You’re not alone. If you’re like most couples, you want to find a way to improve your relationship. But with busy schedules, it’s not always easy to find the time or money to go to counseling.
That’s where marriage counseling with Roy and Amy can help!
Let’s be honest…
When was the last time you and your partner kissed? Really kissed, not just a tightly closed mouth peck? A kiss that sends tingles up your spine.
A kiss with a deep exchange of love and desire, not just an act to get you through the day?
If you have not received a kiss like this in a long time, there could be trouble brewing.
If you’re not feeling in sync with your partner, you may be looking for a way to re-connect with yourself or each other in order to feel more deeply again. The lack of intimacy in your marriage could be a sign that you are looking for something that is missing, and now you have a chance to find it.
What Is Marriage Counseling?
Marriage counseling is a convenient and effective way to get the help you need to build a stronger relationship. You can schedule sessions around your busy schedule in-person or online from the comfort of your own home.
Whether you are having communication problems, conflict resolution issues, or just want to work on strengthening your relationship, marriage counseling and coaching can be a great resource.
The Benefits to Online Marriage Counseling
There are many benefits to marriage counseling and coaching.
- It’s effective. Marriage counseling is an effective way to strengthen a partnership that’s built on mutual respect, consideration, and trust. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of your relationship dynamic, and have a safe space to share your struggles.
- It’s private. Having someone to talk to who isn’t in your close inner circle of friends or family provides you an opportunity to share your thoughts with a counselor who can give you unbiased, honest feedback.
- It’s convenient and accessible. You can schedule sessions around your busy schedule. If in-person sessions aren’t your thing, you choose to meet virtually over Zoom from the comfort of your own home.
Are Marriage Coaching Services Right For You?
If you’re not sure whether online marriage counseling is right for you, consider these benefits:
- You can get started quickly and conveniently.
- You can schedule sessions around your busy schedule.
- Therapy sessions can be in-person or conducted via video chat, so all you need is a computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
If you’re ready to get started with marriage counseling, schedule a free consultation by clicking here.
What To Look For When Seeking Marriage Counseling
The internet has become a popular place to find and receive therapy services. Many people are looking for marriage counseling & coaching due to the convenience and privacy it offers. While there are many qualified marriage counselors & coaches offering services online, not all of them may be a good fit for you and your needs. It is important to do your research in order to find the best help available.
Here are some things to keep in mind when looking for online marriage counseling & coaching:
- Make sure the counselor or coach has experience working specifically with couples or marriages.
- Check if they have any reviews or testimonials from past clients.
- See if they offer a free consultation to see if you are compatible.
- Be sure to ask about the type of therapy services they offer, as well as how long each session will be.
Roy And Amy Can Help Guide You Back To A Strong Marriage
If you’re having trouble communicating with your spouse, or if you’re considering divorce, online marriage counseling can help you explore your options and make decisions that are best for your relationship.
Working together as a husband and wife team, Roy and Amy have dedicated their lives to working with couples and individuals to experience a deep love connection with their partner and extraordinary intimacy every single day.
For over 30 yrs combined, they have seen couples and individuals go from average to extraordinary in every aspect of their lives. Roy and Amy’s online marriage counseling and coaching programs are designed to remove obstacles and help you achieve the marriage you’ve both desired.
Roy and Amy explore intimacy across four key areas: Verbal, Emotional, Physical and Spiritual.
As a client, you get the powerful advantage of always having two perspectives and a built-in second opinion on everything!
ARE YOU READY TO CREATE THE INTIMATE LIFE YOU DESIRE?